The fire-new MaxiCOM MK808 combines the all systems diagnostics from the hot MD802 Full System and the special services from Maxicheck Pro to meet most mechanics' demands for efficient repairs. Installed with a fast quad-core processor, MK808 offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touch screen that displays at 1024x600 quality.
MaxiCOM MK808 Highlights:
1. Multi-language: English is default language, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, French, Italian, Korean, Russian ,Polish,Swedish etc for optional (After you get the device, please send the serial number to us)
2. One year free update online, After one year, the update fee is 150USD per year
3. With 7＂touchable screen and enables sensitive response with fast quad-core process
4. Support WIFI
5. All System and Service Functions including Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, SAS, DPF, TPMS Relearn and IMMO
6. Including All function of MD802+MaxiCheck Pro
Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time
Full Systems Diagnoses
Read and erase codes for all available systems using the supported protocols. The tablet type MaxiCOM diagnostic tool is the best way to display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
1. To diagnose Brake System if you feel the brake pedal is mushy and notice unusual odor or noise, etc. A properly operating brake system is critical to ensure safe vehicle control and operation;
2. To diagnose Emission System if the system is affected by vehicle age or poor quality fuel. A good emission system reduces harmful gases to a large degree and protects you from being fined;
3. To diagnose Fuel system if vehicle won’t start or “Check Engine” light is illuminated. Check car’s fuel system regularly ensures the best performance of your car with the lowest emissions;
4. To diagnose Transmission if your car is slipping or difficult to shift. The system plays an important part in the overall performance of your car;
5. To diagnose Wiper System if you observe chattering or streaking wiper. If the car is not regularly checked, the accident might happen because you can’t see clearly;
6. To diagnose Light System if you see rapid signal blinking or dimming lights.
And many more ...
25 Kinds of Special Reset Service Fnctions
Oil Reset Service
allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system's safety and efficiency.
allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
the unique function Autel MaxiCOM MK808 has at this price, is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
And many more ...
Complete OBD2 functions
Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
Erasing Codes & Reset:
Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
I/M Readiness Status:
Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
Read Live Data Stream:
Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
View Freeze Frame Data:
Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
O2 Sensor Test:
Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
On-Board Monitor Test:
Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
Read Vehicle Information:
Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.
Global Vehicle Coverage
Support many US cars after 1992, EU cars after 2002, Asia cars after 2008
Utilizes new Auto VIN ID Tech to automatically identify the vehicle's make, model and year .
Autel MaxiCOM MK808 For Abarth, Acura, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, Ford, GM, GTR, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Lambor Ghini, Lancia, LandRover, Lexus, LT3, Maruti Suzuki, Maserati, Maybach, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, SsangYong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volkswagen CV, Volvo
MaxiCOM MK808 Display:
Almost all item has one year warranty.
We also offer free fix to almost item we sold within one year,free repair.Man-made damage need pay.
We not offer warranty on keys,cables,adapter,online sent software,please notice it.