Autel MaxiIM IM608 is a state of the art 10-inch Android-based touchscreen tablet combining the most advanced key programming and immobilizer capabilities with OE-level diagnostics and service functions. Equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash JVCI ECU programmer. IM608 scanner is a comprehensive immobilizer and key programming tool and ideal for auto technicians and locksmiths.
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Diagnostic and Key Programming Tool
• One Year free online update. Autel IM608 Update subscription: $839 per year
• One Year warranty.
• In-depth diagnosis of all vehicle modules.
• Programming of modules and components of the vehicle.
• Pass-Through System
• Powerful Combination of Advanced Key Programming/ All System Diagnostics/ Advanced Maintenance Services
• Smart Mode for Guided and Automated Key Learning, Expert Mode for Advanced Key Learning
• Powerful OE Level Diagnostic Scan Tool and IMMO Features for Higher USA, Asian, European Vehicle Coverage
• Professional Key Programming Equipped with XP400 and MaxiFlash JVCI for ECU Coding. XP400 Newly Updated to the Same as XP400Pro Functions.
• Multi-Language for both Diagnosis and IMMO Menu:
English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian and Traditional Chinese
Software Newly Update:
1. Volkswagen/ Audi Software Upgrad to V4.25
1) MQB All Key Lost Via OBD
* Support All MQB models with Megamos AES key
* All key lost: 30USD per vehicle
2) Applicable to all Autel IM products including IM608/ IM508/ Maxisys IM +XP200/ XP400/ XP400 Pro
2. GM Software Updated to V2.90
1) All Key Lost via OBD
* Support all models up to 2020, smart & Blade keys
* APPLICABLE TO ALL AUTEL IM PRODUCTS, INCLUDING IM608. IM508 AND MAXISYS IM
2) Support Models:
* CHEVROLET SILVERADO
* CHEVROLET CAMARO
* GMC SIERRA
* CHEVROLET EQUINOX
* CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
* CADILLAC XT5
* CHEVROLET CRUZE
* CHEVROLET TAHOE
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Main Features:
The IM608 is an OE-Level Diagnostic and Service Functions as MaxiSYS Pro with additional software and accessories for IMMO and key programming.
1. Extraordinarily powerful Cortex A7+A15 six-core processor
2. 10.1-inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1920x1200 resolution
3. Internal reliable 64GB On-board Memory for better performance
4. Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
5. 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
6. Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
7. Powerful combination of advanced key programming/all systems diagnostics/advanced maintenance services
8. Professional key programming equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash ECU programmer for complete Immo coverage
9. Smart mode for guided and automated key learning
10. Expert mode for advanced key learning
11. Read PIN/CS (all key lost), generate key, key learning, remote learning
12. IMMO ECU reset/adaptation, refresh/coding
13. Read/write transponder data, ECU/MCU/EEPROM data (eg. 9S12 encryption chip), IC card, detect remote frequency
14. Powerful OE level diagnostics for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
15. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding etc.
16. All special functions, EPB, DPF, SAS, Oil reset, BMS, TPMS sensor ID relearn, etc.
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Functions:
1. Read & Clear Fault Codes | Short description & code provided (can clear faults & warning lights)
2. Service Functions | Oil light / EPB / BMS / SAS / DAF etc
3. Access Live Data | Data from the ECU/Modulesnsors displayed in real-time (Oxygen sensor-rich/lean etc)
4. Actuation/Component Testing | Actuate (switch on/off) to diagnose functionality (relays, fans, locks etc)
5. Coding Functions | Allows you to change vehicle parts that need to be "coded" (Injectors, ABS, starters etc)
6. Flashing/ Reprogramming | Advanced updating/coding of ECU's online through a J2534 pass-through flashing device
7. Advanced Key Programming | IMMO functions, Transponder read/write/identify, MCU/EEPROM chip read/write
Advanced IMMO & Key Programming
Connect the IM608 tablet to the vehicle (via the Bluetooth VCI or Main Cable) and to the XP400 (via USB cable) to access IMMO related functions, including Key Learning, Remote Control Learning, Remote Control Add, etc. The software provides two methods to access IMMO functions
Smart Mode：for Guided and Automated Key Learning
Expert Mode：for Advanced Key Learning
Read PIN / CS (All Key Lost)
Backup / Restore IMMO Data
IMMO ECU Reset / Adaptation
IMMO ECU Refresh / Coding
BENZ 3rd Generation IMMO Add Key, All Key Lost, Key Learning
BMW FEM / BDC Key Learning and ECU Adaptation
BMW CAS4/3/2 Key Learning
VW / AUDI MQB Key Learning, 48 Transponder (96-bit) Add Key, All Key Lost, A6 All Key Lost, and More
XP400 Key & Chip Programmer:
The Key Programmer XP400 is specially designed to read transponder data (including Mercedes Benz infrared smart key), clone and generate exclusive keys, read/write on-board EEPROM data, and read/write Free scale 9S12 MCUs. By working with diagnostic tool or PC that are both loaded with programmer software, the XP400 can read/write transponder data quickly and accurately. It is a reliable key and chip programming tool that covers most of the aftermarket keys and fobs as well as MCU & EEPROM chips:
- MCU / EEPROM Chips Read / Write
- ECU Read / Write
- MC9S12 Encryption Chip Read / Write
- Key Read / Write
- Mercedes Infrared Key Read / Write
- Remote Frequency Detect
- IC Card Read / Write
And other key related functions.
The Coding function is used to re-flash the vehicle control modules, it allows you to update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version, as well as to reprogram adaptive data for certain components after making repairs or replacements, providing ways for the issues of Drivability, Fuel Efficiency, Power Loss, Fault Codes, Durability of Mechanical Parts.
The process of sending and retrieving information from a vehicle control module with a device is known as Actuation test or bi-directional control. The main aim of the actuation test function is to request the control module to perform a specific function including system tests, actuator tests, functional tests, inspection tests, reprogramming or reinitialization, thus saving diagnostic time.
Eg: You connect a fuel pressure gauge, cycled the key and cranked the engine but you couldn’t figure out anything regarding the fuel pressure. With the actuation test function of this diagnostic tool, you can send a fuel pump command on instruction and see the proper fuel pressure, figuring out if there is a problem with the fuel pump circuit or pump.
Simply accessing the diagnostic modes via AutoVin or Control Unit, and you're able to perform diagnosis over all the systems on the vehicle's ECU in order to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
ECU Information -provides the retrieved ECU information in detail.
Read Codes -displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the vehicle control module.
Erase Codes -erases DTC records and other data from the ECM.
Live Data -retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle's ECU.
Active Test -provides specific subsystem and component tests.
More than 30 Service Functions
30 Service Functions for various scheduled service and maintenance performances including : Oil Reset, EPB, TPMS, BMS, Brake Bleed, DPF, Immo Keys, Injector, SAS, Suspension, Throttle, WIN DR ROOF, Seats, Odometer, Lang Change, Headlamp, CHG Tire Size, TEC Learn, ABS/SRS, Cylinder, Turbocharging, Limit, Clutch, Trans Adaption, Airbag Reset.
Oil Reset Service: Allows you to perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depend on the vehicle driving conditions and climate.
EPB Service: Helps maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively, deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
SAS Service: Allows you to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM.
DPF Service: Allows you to carry out numerous functions to the Diesel Particulate Filter system.
TPMS Service: Allows you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
IMMO Service: Programs a new anti-theft key, and performs key matching when the ignition switch, the combined instrument panel, ECU, BCM, or the remote control battery is replaced.
And Many More...
Wide Vehicle Coverage- 10,000+ models
For Audi: A1, A3, A4, A5, A6, RS4, B6, B7, RS5, RS6, A4 Allroad, A8, S8, Q3, RSQ3, Q5, Q7, R8, TT
For Seat: Alhambra, Altea, Altea, Cordoba, CupraLeon, Exeo, Ibiza, Leon, Mii, Toledo
For Skoda: Citigo, Fabia, Kamiq, Karoq, Octavia, Rapid, Roomster, Superb, Yeti
For VW: Amarok, Arteon, Atlas, Beetle, Bora, BoraGli, Caddy, Crafter, EOS, Fox Africa, Fox EU, Fox, GTI, Gol County, Gol(5U), Gol(5W), Golf PLUS, Golf/Rabbit(1K), Golf6 ESTATE, Jetta, Parati, Passat, Phaeton, Polo, Scirocco, Sharan, Suran, T-Roc, Tiguan, Touareg, Touran, Transporter5/Multivan, up, UP!/cross UP!
For Fiat: 500, 500L, 500X prox, Albea, Boxer, Daily, Doblo, Doblo New, Ducato, Egea, Fiorino, Freemont, Idea, Grande punto, Jumper, Linea, Marea, Nemo, Ottimo, Palio, Palio RST, Panda, Perla, Promaster, Punto, Sinea, Stilo, Viaggio
And many more, you can check with our official website for car list.
IM608 cannot support India local cars!
Establish Vehicle Communication for Powerful IMMO Operations
The IMMO operations require connecting the MaxiIM IM608 tablet to the test vehicle through the MaxiFlash using the main cable and the included USB cable (2m). To establish proper vehicle communication to the tablet, you need to perform the following steps:
1. Connect the MaxiFlash to the vehicle’s DLC for both communication and power source.
2. Connect the MaxiFlash to the tablet via BT pairing, or USB connection.
BT pairing is recommended as the first choice for the communication between the tablet and the J2534 ECU Reprogrammer MaxiFlash JVCI. The working range for BT communication is about 210 feet (70 m); this means you can perform key programming and vehicle diagnosis freely around the workshop with greater convenience.
If you use more than one MaxiFlash to connect to the test vehicles when customers are many, you can perform key programming and vehicle diagnosis on various vehicles conveniently, by pairing the tablet separately to each of the MaxiFlash connected to the different test vehicles, via BT, without the need to repeat the plugging and unplugging procedure, which is unavoidable through traditional wired connection, thus saves you more time and provides more efficiency.
IM608'S XP400 & J2534 Connection Instruction:
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Main Unit Overviews:
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Specifications:
How to Update Autel MaxiIM IM608 Software:
||AndroidTM 4.4.2, KitKat
||Samsung Exynos hexa-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
||2GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory
||10.1-inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1920x1200 resolution
||Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
BT v.2.1 + EDR
SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
||8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Power and Battery
||15000 mAh 3.8 V lithium-polymer battery
Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
||12 V (9-24 V)
||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||300 mm (11.81”) x 220 mm (8.66”) x 50 mm (1.97”)
||NW: 1.42 kg (3.13 lb.) GW: 8.655 kg (19.08 lb.)
||ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW,
SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,
GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939,
SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN
Autel IM608 Update application allows you to download the latest released software.
The updates can improve the MaxiIM applications' capabilities, typically by adding new tests, new models, or enhanced applications to the database. The Display Tablet automatically searches for available updates for all of the MaxiIM software when it is connected to the internet. Any updates that are found can be downloaded and installed on the device. This section describes installing an update to the MaxiIM System. A notification message displays if an update is available when the Notifications Center function is enabled in the Settings application.
1. Make sure the Display Tablet is connected to a power source with stable access to the internet.
2. Tap the Update application button from the MaxiIM Job Menu; or tap the update notification message when received one; or tap the Update icon on Vehicle Menu in Diagnostics application. The Update application screen displays.
3. Check all available updates:
--If you decide to update all the items of IMMO software, select IMMO Tab and then tap the Update All button; if you want to update all items of diagnostic software, select Diagnose Tab and then tap the Update All button.
-- If you only want to update one or some of the item(s), tap the Update button on the right column of the specific item(s).
4. Tap the Pause button to suspend the updating process. When you tap Continue to renew the update, the updating process will resume from the break point.
5. When the updating process is completed, the firmware will be installed automatically. The previous version will be replaced.
How to Pair the MaxiFlash with the IM608 Tablet?
1. Power on the tablet.
2. Insert the 16-pin vehicle data connector of the MaxiFlash to the vehicle data link connector (DLC).
3. Tap the VCI Manager application on the MaxiFlash Job Menu of the tablet.
4. Select BT from the connection mode list.
5. Tap the Scan button at the top right corner. Now the device starts searching for available pairing units.
6. The device name may display as MaxiFlash suffixed with a serial number. Select the appropriate device for pairing.
7. When paring is successfully done, the connection status displayed to the right of the device name is shown as Paired.
8. Once paired, the VCI button on the system Navigation bar at the Connection LED on the MaxiFlash illuminates solid blue.
This signifies that the tablet is connected to the MaxiFlash, and is ready to perform vehicle diagnosis.
9. Tap the paired device again to unpair it.
10. Tap the Home button on the top left to return to the MaxiIM Job Menu
Autel IM608 Package List:
1x Autel MaxiIM IM608 Main Unit
1x APC101 USB Cable
1x APA101 Signal Cable
1x MaxiFlash JVCI
1x APB101+APD101(EEPROM Adaptor+EEPROM Adapter Shell)
1x APA103(EEPROM Clamp)
1x APB102 MB IR Cable
1x APA104 ECU Clamp
1x Main Cable
1x APA105(MCU Clamp)
1x USB Cable (2m)
1x APB105 MCU_FQFP80
1x APA106(MC9S12 Clamp)
1x Mini USB Cable
1x APA107(Connect Cable)
1x AC/DC 12V Adapter
1x Quick Reference Guide
2x Light Fuse 6*30mm
1x Packing List
1x Cigarette Lighter
1x APA002(EEPROM Socket)
1x Carrying Case 634*170*404mm
Autel IM608 VS Autel IM508:
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Customer Feedback:
Golf MK5 2005 AKL - add key OK - 2min
Scirocco 2011 - add key OK - 2min40sec
Honda Civic 2006 - add key OK - 55sec
Golf V AKL 2007 without remove dashboard
Done Tiguan 2013, Scirocco and few others VAGs. Works fine on them
Autel MaxiIM IM608 program key for Volvo XC60 successfully
Benz W212 akl can be done by OBD
2014 Seat Ibiza, 2 keys added
Mercedes ML320 CDI 2007
BMW FEM system Add Key complete
Audi a3 2010 add key Sprinter 2006 add key Vw t5 2008 add key Skoda yeti 2014 add key
Added keys on Golf MK5 2005 AKL, Honda Civic 2006, Scirocco 2011, really fast!!!
Works Great on adding keys, all keys lost, G key
Mercedes E220 (All lost keys) New key works
Autel IM608 Review:
Review 1: I have performed an all keys lost function on an older Honda Accord with the key programmer. Changed the cylinder and the IM608 took care of it with no issues when having to program the new keys.
Review 2: Autel IM608 is able to communicate with Chrysler 200 well and configure the Ecu and the immo data. I bought it generally for its programming and immo functions, it works great on customers' cars. It's complete service functions are helpful for me.
Review 3: I purchased this scanner to diagnostic all my car the I get from salvage auctions and most of the time this car comes without keys and this scanner is like Magíc I don’t even need keys to turn on the car, best purchase I have ever made.
Review 4: I used it to erase all keys to remove lost keys and reprogram keys I had on 2009 F-150, 2006 Mazda RX8 and 2005 Acura TL. For both Mazda and Ford, you need 2 keys minimum, I had to contact tech support because I didn't have 2 keys and they helped me through the entire process on how to get a second chip from another key I had to get it all working. Great support and product! Highly recommend it!
Review 5: Money well spent. I have used this tool over almost a week now. I love it.
This tool provides all the info you need to perform any all of the programming tasks. I was able to program a key to a 2005 Mini Cooper on my first try. I love how the diagnostic app comes along with it. I’ve been using a Autel MaxiSys for the past two years. I love that i can have best of both worlds. Both the immo application and the diagnostic application.
Review 6: Great all-around tool! To do Toyota keys you'll need the APB112 and the G-Box helps with the Mercedes keys... Scan tool wise it is equivalent to the MS908S. I haven't gotten into heavy in-depth work with it yet but so far, it's been up to the task.
Review 7: I purchased this Autel IM608 a month ago. I detected several cars in my workshop with this key programmer. It was the first thing I did when I got it to make sure it was working well. Autel IM608 really read the IR signals and the actual transponder data. Yesterday I run a Mercedes IR key programming with this autel scanner on Mercedes r320, 2007. I used the blank keys: 315 and 433 keys. It took me about 10 minutes to get it done. Hopefully, this week I’ll get chances to do more key programming or IMMO for different cars.
Autel IM608 FAQ:
Q1: Does the IM608 do the TPMS activation or do i need a TPMS Tool (like MaxiTPMS TS408)? Thanks in advance
A1: You need the ts601. its a dedicated TPMS device. The im608 doesnt have the software or hardware to test and code the tpms sensors
Q2: is key programming the only thing people use this amazing tool for. does so much more than keys. would like more on coding, diagnostics for the im608
A2: The diagnostic side is the same as the Elite ( excluding the benz and bmw programming) You can write VIN numbers and used modules, Extract brake calipers on the electronic brakes, Reset DPF lights, Do some milage correction, Code injectors, tailgatelights , adas calibrations, etc.
Q3: Does the im608 do any pcm programing through the j2534 or does it just use the j2534 for key and imobilizer programing?
A3: yes you can use the j2534 to program PCM ( you need an OEM subscription and a laptop to do this) You can do key coding directly from the scanner. You dont need an OEM subscription
Q4: Im508 hyundai 2016 sonata smartkey pin code retrieval or only IM608 only?
A4: Either one should do it
Q5: Does this device require its own battery? I mean would you have to replace batteries in it?
A5: no need for battery, when connect with obd2, it will import battery supply from device
Q6: Im 608 working on tokens method?
A6: no need tokens, but need yearly subscription if you want update new software
Q7: Does the im608 has the same obd2 diagnostic function as mk908, but much powerful than mk908 in professional immo keys programming?
A7: Yes, you are right, IM608 has the same OBD2 functions as MK908. But in IMMO function, IM608 is a professional and most powerful IMMO tool.
Q8: The ability to reprogram key fobs for door lock and ignition functions.2006 BMW 325i VIN:WBAVB13516PT26948?
A8: Yes, it supports
Q9: Does it support online programming for Benz and BMW?
A9: No, it do not support this
Q10: Do autel im608 pro erase key programing also? how this can be done? for suzuki key and aso toyota used keys to erase?
A10: Yes, during the key programming process, the keys will be erased. and you will need to programme the keys back to vehicles no matter if it is orginal keys or new keys. You can refer to those youtube case studies so you can have a better understanding of how it works
Q11: Does IM608 can read password for all Ford?
A11: No password need for Ford
Q12: IM608 Can make key fob copies?
A12: Yes, it can make the key copy for some models, but mostly are for the key learning functions, connect the device to the vehilce through ODB then learn the key to the vehicles.
Q13: Can the im608 support Opel Corsa 1.4, year of construction 2017, 90 hp
A13: yes, the im608 can support your car.
2022 Hottest ECU Programmer PCMTunerAutel IM508+XP400 Pro Same Immo Function As IM608 ProAny questions, please don't hesitate to contact us:Email: sales@CarDiagTool.co.ukSkype: cardiag.co.uk
Whatsapp: +86 15002705698Scan QR Code to Order By Mobile PhoneShipping Method & Delivery:UK/EU Warehouse Shipping:
3-5 working days. Fast Delivery No Tax.
EU Check: Ship from EU
UK Check: Ship from UKDHL Shipping:
5-7 working days, you need pay some tax to your customs. Usually we declare a lower price on DHL invoice to help with customs clearance. If your address belongs to remote area, customer will need to pay remote handling cost. Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.Yanwen Express:
10-15 working days. No Tax or remote cost for European Countries.Yodel/Royal Mail:
Just for United Kingdom. No Tax, and the delivery is about 7-10 days.Standard Post:
The delivery is about 15-20 days, no tax. Order under $150 normally with default shipping Standard Post, customers can tick for Express Shipping Service to ship by DHL.
Almost all item has one year warranty.
We also offer free fix to almost item we sold within one year, free repair. Man-made damage need pay.
We not offer warranty on keys,cables,adapter,online sent software ,please notice it.