Autel introduces MaxiIM IM608, a state of the art 10-inch Android-based touchscreen tablet combining the most advanced key programming and immobilizer capabilities with OE-level diagnostics and service functions. Equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash JVCI ECU programmer, IM608 is a comprehensive immobilizer and key programming tool and ideal for auto technicians and locksmiths.
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Diagnostic and Key Programming Tool
• One Year free online update. Update subscription: $1000 per year
• One Year warranty.
• In-depth diagnosis of all vehicle modules.
• Programming of modules and components of the vehicle.
• Pass-Through System
• Powerful Combination of Advanced Key Programming/ All System Diagnostics/ Advanced Maintenance Services
• Smart Mode for Guided and Automated Key Learning, Expert Mode for Advanced Key Learning
• Powerful OE Level Diagnostic Scan Tool and IMMO Features for Higher USA, Asian, European Vehicle Coverage
• Professional Key Programming Equipped with XP400 and Maxiflash ECU Programmer for Complete IMMO Coverage
• Diagnosis menu:
Default Language is English, Can Be Changed Language to German, Swidish, Italian, French, Dutch, Polish, Spanish, Korean, Japanese and Russian (Provide your device S/N to change language free, Spanish need to pay langauge fee); Immobilizer menu:
Software Newly Update:
1. Volkswagen/ Audi Software Upgrad to V4.25
1) MQB All Key Lost Via OBD
* Support All MQB models with Megamos AES key
* All key lost: 30USD per vehicle
2) Applicable to all Autel IM products including IM608/ IM508/ Maxisys IM +XP200/ XP400/ XP400 Pro
2. GM Software Updated to V2.90
1) All Key Lost via OBD
* Support all models up to 2020, smart & Blade keys
* APPLICABLE TO ALL AUTEL IM PRODUCTS, INCLUDING IM608. IM508 AND MAXISYS IM
2) Support Models:
* CHEVROLET SILVERADO
* CHEVROLET CAMARO
* GMC SIERRA
* CHEVROLET EQUINOX
* CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
* CADILLAC XT5
* CHEVROLET CRUZE
* CHEVROLET TAHOE
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Main Features:
The IM608 is an OE-Level Diagnostic and Service Functions as MaxiSYS Pro with additional software and accessories for IMMO and key programming.
1. Extraordinarily powerful Cortex A7+A15 six-core processor
2. 10.1-inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1920x1200 resolution
3. Internal reliable 64GB On-board Memory for better performance
4. Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
5. 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
6. Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
7. Powerful combination of advanced key programming/all systems diagnostics/advanced maintenance services
8. Professional key programming equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash ECU programmer for complete Immo coverage
9. Smart mode for guided and automated key learning
10. Expert mode for advanced key learning
11. Read PIN/CS (all key lost), generate key, key learning, remote learning
12. IMMO ECU reset/adaptation, refresh/coding
13. Read/write transponder data, ECU/MCU/EEPROM data (eg. 9S12 encryption chip), IC card, detect remote frequency
14. Powerful OE level diagnostics for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
15. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding etc.
16. All special functions, EPB, DPF, SAS, Oil reset, BMS, TPMS sensor ID relearn, etc.
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Functions:
1. Read & Clear Fault Codes | Short description & code provided (can clear faults & warning lights)
2. Service Functions | Oil light / EPB / BMS / SAS / DAF etc
3. Access Live Data | Data from the ECU/Modulesnsors displayed in real-time (Oxygen sensor-rich/lean etc)
4. Actuation/Component Testing | Actuate (switch on/off) to diagnose functionality (relays, fans, locks etc)
5. Coding Functions | Allows you to change vehicle parts that need to be "coded" (Injectors, ABS, starters etc)
6. Flashing/ Reprogramming | Advanced updating/coding of ECU's online through a J2534 pass-through flashing device
7. Advanced Key Programming | IMMO functions, Transponder read/write/identify, MCU/EEPROM chip read/write
Advanced IMMO & Key Programming
Connect the IM608 tablet to the vehicle (via the Bluetooth VCI or Main Cable) and to the XP400 (via USB cable) to access IMMO related functions, including Key Learning, Remote Control Learning, Remote Control Add, etc. The software provides two methods to access IMMO functions
Smart Mode：for Guided and Automated Key Learning
Expert Mode：for Advanced Key Learning
Read PIN / CS (All Key Lost)
Backup / Restore IMMO Data
IMMO ECU Reset / Adaptation
IMMO ECU Refresh / Coding
BENZ 3rd Generation IMMO Add Key, All Key Lost, Key Learning
BMW FEM / BDC Key Learning and ECU Adaptation
BMW CAS4/3/2 Key Learning
VW / AUDI MQB Key Learning, 48 Transponder (96-bit) Add Key, All Key Lost, A6 All Key Lost, and More
ADVANCED SERVICE FUNCTIONS:
All Special Functions, e.g. EPB, DPF, SAS, Oil Reset, BMS and TPMS Sensor ID Relearn, etc.ECU Coding
Autel MaxiIM IM608 IMMO Vehicle List:
Audi: A1, A3, A4, A5, A6, RS4, B6, B7, RS5, RS6, A4 Allroad, A8, S8, Q3, RSQ3, Q5, Q7, R8, TT
Seat: Alhambra, Altea, Cordoba, CupraLeon, Exeo, Ibiza, Leon, Mii, Toledo
Skoda: Citigo, Fabia India, Fabia, Kamiq, Karoq, Octavia, Rapid India, Rapid, Roomster, Superb, Yeti
VW: Amarok, Arteon, Atlas, Beetle, Bora, BoraGli, Caddy, Crafter, EOS, Fox Africa, Fox EU, Fox, GTI, Gol County, Gol(5U), Gol(5W), Golf PLUS, Golf/Rabbit(1K), Golf6 ESTATE, Jetta, Parati, Passat, Phaeton, Polo, Scirocco, Sharan, Suran, T-Roc, Tiguan, Touareg, Touran, Transporter5/Multivan, up, UP!/cross UP!
Fiat: 500, 500L, 500X prox, Albea, Boxer, Daily, Doblo, Doblo New, Ducato, Egea, Fiorino, Freemont, Idea, Grande punto, Jumper, Linea, Marea, Nemo, Ottimo, Palio, Palio RST, Panda, Perla, Promaster, Punto, Sinea, Stilo, Viaggio
OE- Level Diagnostic For 80+ Vehicle Makes
Compatible with over 80 US, Asian, and European vehicles, the Autel IM608 goes far beyond communicating with all systems to access all available modules:
- Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems;
- Active Test for getting access to specific subsystems and performing component tests to drive the actuator so as to determine the integrity of the system or parts;
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.;
- Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily;
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi;
- Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes;
- Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere.
XP400 Key & Chip Programmer:
The Key Programmer XP400 is specially designed to read transponder data (including Mercedes Benz infrared smart key), clone and generate exclusive keys, read/write on-board EEPROM data, and read/write Free scale 9S12 MCUs. By working with diagnostic tool or PC that are both loaded with programmer software, the XP400 can read/write transponder data quickly and accurately. It is a reliable key and chip programming tool that covers most of the aftermarket keys and fobs as well as MCU & EEPROM chips:
- MCU / EEPROM Chips Read / Write
- ECU Read / Write
- MC9S12 Encryption Chip Read / Write
- Key Read / Write
- Mercedes Infrared Key Read / Write
- Remote Frequency Detect
- IC Card Read / Write
And other key related functions.
No vehicle connection is required.
Establish Vehicle Communication for Powerful IMMO Operations
The IMMO operations require connecting the MaxiIM IM608 tablet to the test vehicle through the MaxiFlash using the main cable and the included USB cable (2m). To establish proper vehicle communication to the tablet, you need to perform the following steps:
1. Connect the MaxiFlash to the vehicle’s DLC for both communication and power source.
2. Connect the MaxiFlash to the tablet via BT pairing, or USB connection.
BT pairing is recommended as the first choice for the communication between the tablet and the J2534 ECU Reprogrammer MaxiFlash JVCI. The working range for BT communication is about 210 feet (70 m); this means you can perform key programming and vehicle diagnosis freely around the workshop with greater convenience.
If you use more than one MaxiFlash to connect to the test vehicles when customers are many, you can perform key programming and vehicle diagnosis on various vehicles conveniently, by pairing the tablet separately to each of the MaxiFlash connected to the different test vehicles, via BT, without the need to repeat the plugging and unplugging procedure, which is unavoidable through traditional wired connection, thus saves you more time and provides more efficiency.
IM608'S XP400 & J2534 Connection Instruction:
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Main Unit Overviews:
1.10.1-inch LCD Capacitve Touchscreen
2.Ambient Light Sensor-detects ambient brightness.
3.Power LED-indicates battery level & charging or system status.
5.Collapsible Stand-extends from the back to allow hands-free viewing of the Display Tablet
10.DC Power Supply Input Port
13.HDMI (high-definition multimedia interface) Port
15.Mini USB Port
16.Lock/Power Button-turns the evice on & off with long press,or locks the screen with short press.
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Specifications:
How to Update Autel MaxiIM IM608 Software:
||AndroidTM 4.4.2, KitKat
||Samsung Exynos hexa-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
||2GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory
||10.1-inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1920x1200 resolution
||Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
BT v.2.1 + EDR
SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
||8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Power and Battery
||15000 mAh 3.8 V lithium-polymer battery
Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
||12 V (9-24 V)
||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||300 mm (11.81”) x 220 mm (8.66”) x 50 mm (1.97”)
||NW: 1.42 kg (3.13 lb.) GW: 8.655 kg (19.08 lb.)
||ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW,
SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,
GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939,
SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN
Autel IM608 Update application allows you to download the latest released software.
The updates can improve the MaxiIM applications' capabilities, typically by adding new tests, new models, or enhanced applications to the database. The Display Tablet automatically searches for available updates for all of the MaxiIM software when it is connected to the internet. Any updates that are found can be downloaded and installed on the device. This section describes installing an update to the MaxiIM System. A notification message displays if an update is available when the Notifications Center function is enabled in the Settings application.
1. Make sure the Display Tablet is connected to a power source with stable access to the internet.
2. Tap the Update application button from the MaxiIM Job Menu; or tap the update notification message when received one; or tap the Update icon on Vehicle Menu in Diagnostics application. The Update application screen displays.
3. Check all available updates:
--If you decide to update all the items of IMMO software, select IMMO Tab and then tap the Update All button; if you want to update all items of diagnostic software, select Diagnose Tab and then tap the Update All button.
-- If you only want to update one or some of the item(s), tap the Update button on the right column of the specific item(s).
4. Tap the Pause button to suspend the updating process. When you tap Continue to renew the update, the updating process will resume from the break point.
5. When the updating process is completed, the firmware will be installed automatically. The previous version will be replaced.
How to Pair the MaxiFlash with the IM608 Tablet?
1. Power on the tablet.
2. Insert the 16-pin vehicle data connector of the MaxiFlash to the vehicle data link connector (DLC).
3. Tap the VCI Manager application on the MaxiFlash Job Menu of the tablet.
4. Select BT from the connection mode list.
5. Tap the Scan button at the top right corner. Now the device starts searching for available pairing units.
6. The device name may display as MaxiFlash suffixed with a serial number. Select the appropriate device for pairing.
7. When paring is successfully done, the connection status displayed to the right of the device name is shown as Paired.
8. Once paired, the VCI button on the system Navigation bar at the Connection LED on the MaxiFlash illuminates solid blue.
This signifies that the tablet is connected to the MaxiFlash, and is ready to perform vehicle diagnosis.
9. Tap the paired device again to unpair it.
10. Tap the Home button on the top left to return to the MaxiIM Job Menu
Autel IM608 Package List:
1x Autel MaxiIM IM608 Main Unit
1x APC101 USB Cable
1x APA101 Signal Cable
1x MaxiFlash JVCI
1x APB101+APD101(EEPROM Adaptor+EEPROM Adapter Shell)
1x APA103(EEPROM Clamp)
1x APB102 MB IR Cable
1x APA104 ECU Clamp
1x Main Cable
1x APA105(MCU Clamp)
1x USB Cable (2m)
1x APB105 MCU_FQFP80
1x APA106(MC9S12 Clamp)
1x Mini USB Cable
1x APA107(Connect Cable)
1x AC/DC 12V Adapter
1x Quick Reference Guide
2x Light Fuse 6*30mm
1x Packing List
1x Cigarette Lighter
1x APA002(EEPROM Socket)
1x Carrying Case 634*170*404mm
Autel IM608 VS Autel IM508:
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Customers Feedbacks:
Golf MK5 2005 AKL - add key OK - 2min
Scirocco 2011 - add key OK - 2min40sec
Honda Civic 2006 - add key OK - 55sec
Golf V AKL 2007 without remove dashboard
Done Tiguan 2013, Scirocco and few others VAGs. Works fine on them
Autel MaxiIM IM608 program key for Volvo XC60 successfully
Benz W212 akl can be done by OBD
2014 Seat Ibiza, 2 keys added
Mercedes ML320 CDI 2007
BMW FEM system Add Key complete
Audi a3 2010 add key Sprinter 2006 add key Vw t5 2008 add key Skoda yeti 2014 add key
Added keys on Golf MK5 2005 AKL, Honda Civic 2006, Scirocco 2011, really fast!!!
Works Great on adding keys, all keys lost, G key
Mercedes E220 (All lost keys) New key works
Autel IM608 FAQ:
Q1: Does the IM608 do the TPMS activation or do i need a TPMS Tool (like MaxiTPMS TS408)? Thanks in advance
A1: You need the ts601. its a dedicated TPMS device. The im608 doesnt have the software or hardware to test and code the tpms sensors
Q2: is key programming the only thing people use this amazing tool for. does so much more than keys. would like more on coding, diagnostics for the im608
A2: The diagnostic side is the same as the Elite ( excluding the benz and bmw programming) You can write VIN numbers and used modules, Extract brake calipers on the electronic brakes, Reset DPF lights, Do some milage correction, Code injectors, tailgatelights , adas calibrations, etc.
Q3: Does the im608 do any pcm programing through the j2534 or does it just use the j2534 for key and imobilizer programing?
A3: yes you can use the j2534 to program PCM ( you need an OEM subscription and a laptop to do this) You can do key coding directly from the scanner. You dont need an OEM subscription
Q4: Im508 hyundai 2016 sonata smartkey pin code retrieval or only IM608 only?
A4: Either one should do it
More Items ship from UK, NO TAX & Faster Delivery
Hot ECU programmer, kess v2/ktag/ktm bench/iprog...Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.Email: sales@CarDiagTool.co.ukSkype:cardiag.co.uk
After sale service:
Almost all item has one year warranty.
We also offer free fix to almost item we sold within one year,free repair.Man-made damage need pay.
We not offer warranty on keys,cables,adapter,online sent software,please notice it.