Dash Scanner 3 in 1
BMW Dash Scanner 3 in 1 is a good diagnostic tool for Bmw car till 2010,it has 3 softwares in it.
BMW 1 Series: E81/E82/E87/E88
BMW 3 Series: E30/E36/E46/E90/E91/E92/E93
BMW 5 Series: E28/E34/E39/E60/E61
BMW 6 Series: E24/E63/E64
BMW 7 Series: E23/E32/E38/E65
BMW 8 Series: E31
BMW X Series: X3-E83, X5-E53, X5-E70, X5-E71
BMW Z Series: Z1-E30, Z3-E36, Z4-E85/E86, Z5-E52
BMW MINI Series: MINI-R50/R52/R53/R55/R56/R57
Supported Systems All systems of BMW series and OBD-II diagnostic system,including:
BMW DASH V2.0
BMW DASH E6x V2.0 is intended to work with BMW 1, 3, 5, 6 and 7 series in "new" chassis.
for chassis E60/E61(5') E63/E64(6') E65/E66(7') E87(1') E90/E91(3')
- Connecting with all electronic control modules in the vehicle.
- For all electronic control units reading identification data, sw/hw versions, user information fields.
- For all electronic control units read and clear error (DTCs) memories - standart, shadow, history memory.
- Possibility to read/program memory of electronic control units (including CAS modules).
- Synchronization DME/DDE and CAS.
BMW SCANNER 1.40
Short functions list:
Determination of chassis, model, engine, gearbox and complete set
Searching of all units and reading:
- identification data
- odometer value
- VIN and ADFG
- programming info (UIF)
- errors (DTC)
Reading and saving in files:
- program memory
- coding data
- amount of DTCs and DTCs shadow-memory
- live data
- programming info (User Info Fields)
Copying ZCS (IKE - EWS) and FA (IKE - LCM) coding
... and other functions in various units
"Unlocked" functions to show possibilities of full version:
DTCs description in DME MS43.0, EWS3, SRS MRS4
Clearing DTCs in same units
EWS-DME synchronization code in DME MS43.0
Live data in DME MS43.0, EWS3, SRS MRS2 and MRS4
Status of all keys in EWS3
EWS3 coding data interpretation
Equipment correction in SRS MRS4
How to install it:
1 pls install it on xp system and close antivirus software
1pc x BMW Dash Scanner 3 in 1 main unit
1pc x USB cable
1pc x CD drive
1. Q: Can i install the software in service pack3?
A: Yes, you can, but it should be in xp service pack3.
2. Q: Can I use this unit to do BMW E60 2008?
A: No, it can not do it; you can check BMW OPPS.
3. Q: What's the year coverage for this product?
A: It can do the BMW before 2005, which support for K-line.