Autel APB112 smart key simulator is used to collect the data sent from the ignition coil, aiming to identify the ignition coil troubles and decode the data of the vehicle key chip. It can also simulate the vehicle key chip
Autel APB112 Smart Key Simulator
The APB112 smart key simulator is used to collect the data sent from the ignition coil, aiming to identify the ignition coil troubles and decode the data of the vehicle key chip. It can also simulate the vehicle key chip. Currently, it supports to simulate the 4D type chip. More key chip types will be supported with future upgrades.
Smart key simulator
Compatible with IM608, IM508, and MX808IM
Compact but would need to be used with the XP400
Cannot be used with the XP200
46, 4D data collection
46 smart key password calculation
46 chip simulation
Toyota 4D (94/D4, 98) smart key simulation
Toyota H (88/A8, A9, 39) smart key simulation
Collects data from the ignition coil
Identify ignition coil troubles
Decode vehicle key chip data
Simulate vehicle key chip (ex - 4D chip)
Must be used with an Autel diagnostic tool
Toyota/Lexus smart key all key lost
Chip decoding (Hyundai 46)
1. Status Indicator - Indicates The Current Status:
1) Lights Solid Blue - the power supply is working properly and in default state;
2) Falshes Green - the data interaction status;
3) Flashes Red - the status of upgrading;
4) Lights Solid Red - the boot status
2. USB Interface - Provides power and data communication
3. Product Information
How to Use Autel APB112?
1. Connect the APB112 Smart Key Simulator to Autel Diagnostic Device using the supplied USB cable.
2. After connection, the status indicator lights solid blue,indicating that the APB112 Smart Key Simulator is working properly and then automatically communicates with the Diagnostic Device.
3. The APB112 Smart Key Simulator application is automatically upgraded on Autel Diagnostic Device according to the selected vehicle system function.
4. Place the Smart Key Simulator close to the ignition coil for data collection, which is used for decoding the chip.After decoding, the original car chip data can becopied.
5. The emulator key chip can generate various types ofkey chips with subsequent upgrades according to requirements.
1. the APB112 Smart Key Simulator needs to be used together with the Autel Diagnostic Device.
2. Do Not disconnect the USB Cable when use
VVDI Key Tool Plus Pad UK/EU Ship, €2051 directlyGodiag New ArrivalsAny questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.Email: sales@CarDiagTool.co.ukSkype: cardiag.co.uk
1pc x AUTEL APB112 Smart Key Simulator
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
Whatsapp: +86 15002705698Shipping Method & Delivery:UK/EU Warehouse Shipping:
3-5 working days. Fast Delivery No Tax.
EU Check: Ship from EU
UK Check: Ship from UKDHL Shipping:
5-7 working days, you need pay some tax to your customs. Usually we declare a lower price on DHL invoice to help with customs clearance. If your address belongs to remote area, customer will need to pay remote handling cost. Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.Yanwen Express:
10-15 working days. No Tax or remote cost for European Countries.Yodel/Royal Mail:
Just for United Kingdom. No Tax, and the delivery is about 7-10 days.Standard Post:
The delivery is about 15-20 days, no tax. Order under $150 normally with default shipping Standard Post, customers can tick for Express Shipping Service to ship by DHL.
After sale service:
Almost all item has one year warranty.
We also offer free fix to almost item we sold within one year,free repair.Man-made damage need pay.
We not offer warranty on keys,cables,adapter,online sent software ,please notice it.