GM Tech II for GM SAAB OPEL SUZUKI ISUZU Full Package With One 32mb Card
Buy it for 5 reasons:
1 Multi-Language:English,German, Spanish, Japanese, French, Italian...
2 Can be Updates by 32mb card.
3 Best diagnose and program tool for GM
4 Can do diagnose ,scan in one tool for 5 cars:GM SAAB OPEL SUZUKI ISUZU
(Need buy 4 cards more)
The Tech-2 is the same tester GM Technicians use to diagnose GM vehicles.The Vetronix Tech 2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2013.
Car model supported: GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/HOLDEN, the card is 32MB Card.
1) Authentic GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru current year.
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
9) Vetronix Tech 2 Specifications
10) Dimensions: 12
11) Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
12) Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
13) Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
14) Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once .Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb)
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module.
The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
2. The following GM vehicles utilize the CAN interface
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
Tech-2 Flash Tester
32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications
CAN diagnostic interface module(CANdi) and instruction sheet download (199.2 kb)
RS232 cable and user`s manual
DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
SAE 16/19 Adapter
NAO 12/19 Adapter
Battery Power Cable
TIS 2000 CD
Difference between GM tech 2 serials and GM MDI
|Content||GM Tech 2 SP23, SP23-B, SP23-B3, SP23-C||GM MDI SP163|
|Language||GM-English, German, Spanish , Japanese, French, Thai , Portuguese, Korean
OPEL-English, Italian , German,Spanish
|Multi-language: English, French, German, Japanese, Italian and so on.
Total 30 languages to choose.
|Update||Via 32MB Software Card||can not update|
|Activation||no need active||yes|
|Advantage||cannot plug original software card, but can support original program||can support software from original factory|
|OS requirement||no need connect to the PC||Win XP only|
|Internet connection||no need connect to the PC||can not connect to the internet then install the software, because once connect internet, it will remind you update the software|
|Support Car Model||Cannot support truck, only for cars, Support all GM systems 1992 thru current year. such as GM/ SAAB/ OPEL/ SUZUKI/ ISUZU/HOLDEN||MDI can test all GM car from 1990-2012 year.|
|Support programing||support reprogramming, but need to use with TIS2000 together||support offline program,such as chevrolet,opel, but not for all cars|
Q:Can you tell me the difference between this one and SP23-B?
A:hello,friend,they are supplied by two dealers,for function is same.
Q:Can GM Tech2 do coding for GM car?
A:Yes,it can do.For other car,it can not do program.
Q:Your GM TECH2 is 31.0 version,is it the newest one?
A:Yes,it is 2011 newest.
Q:How gm tech2 get updated?
A:You need to buy a 32mb card,we will put newest version it in,then you can use.
Q:Can your GM TECH2 read VIN code?
Q:I bought from you two years ago,my tech2 button is broken,can you fix?
A:Our GM TECH2 warranty is ONE year,yours had over.You can pay us 8EUR,we ship a new button to you,you fix it.Or you can send it back,we fix it for you,but we advise you choose first one.
Q:Do your GM TECH2 has Saturn software?
A:No,we only have OPEL,GM,SAAB,ISUZU,SUZUKI.
Q:I have one 2007 Cadillac,your GM TECH can do it,I need it to do my fault code.
A:yes,it can do.
Q:I am new to TECH2,can you tell me how to connect it?
A:friend,pls don't worry,CarDiagTool.co.uk have full support on this tool,our GM TECH2 has screen,you need start your car first,then connect GM TECH2 with your car,it can read automatic.