X-431 PRO MINI is a Android-based vehicle trouble diagnostic tool, it achieves full car model and full system vehicle trouble diagnosis, which includes Reading DTCs, Clearing DTCs, Reading Data Stream,Actuation Test and Special Functions.
Wi-Fi connection; one-click update online for 2 years free; perform remote diagnosis
Launch X431 Pro Mini Bluetooth with 2 Years Free Update Online
Launch X431 Pro Mini Highlights:
1. Languages: English, German, Japanese, Russian, French, Spanish, Russian,Arabic ,Korean Traditional Chinese...
2. No IP limitation, do not need authorization, directly to use
3. X431 Pro Original Bluetooth Distance: 10M (Without Obstacle)
4. Built-in Social Network Service allows access to diagnostic community
5. One-click update online via Wi-Fi 2 years for free, the update cost is 459USD/Year, after two year
X-431 PRO MINI Description:
X-431 PRO MINI is a stylish Android-based vehicle trouble diagnostic tool. It inherits from LAUNCH’s advanced diagnosing technology and is characterized by covering a wide range of vehicles, featuring powerful functions, and providing precise test result.
Through the simple Bluetooth communication between the VCI module and X-431 PRO MINI, it achieves full car model and full system vehicle trouble diagnosis, which includes Reading DTCs, Clearing DTCs, Reading Data Stream,Actuation Test and Special Functions.
Moreover, it supports Wi-Fi connection, which enables you surf the Internet,update the diagnostic software online and perform remote diagnosis etc, getting your job fixed faster and easier.
X-431 PRO MINI Features:
1. Diagnostic Tool:
Diagnose the electronic control system of prevailing vehicle models covering Asian, European, American and Chinese. Diagnosis functions include: Read DTCs, Clear DTCs, Read data stream, Special functions etc.
Specially designed for Android platform with clear and user-friendly interface.
Via Bluetooth, it is simple for the VCI module to communicate with X-431 PRO MINI.
Equipped with an exclusive X-431 PRO MINI protective sleeve to prevent it from being damaged.
B. One-click Update: Lets you update your diagnostic software more efficiently. To obtain better function and update service, advise you update the software regularly.
C. Repair Data: provides abundant automotive handbook, repair case and wiring diagrams for reference and retrieval.
D. Remote Diagnosis: configures X-431 PRO MINI as an I/M(Instant Messaging) tool, which enables technicians to exchange repair experience and perform remote assistance more conveniently.
2. Browser: built-in Wi-Fi module makes surfing on the internet freely.
3. Email: allows you to send and receive emails.
4. Settings: to configure your personalized X-431 PRO MINI through it.
5. Applications: other android based applications can be customized to install or uninstall.
6. Special functions:
Launch X-431 PRO MINI can program and code the electronic control system of prevailing vehicle models, also perform special functions, including:
Oil Reset Service
Steering Angle Calibration
Electronic Parking Brake Reset
Battery Register / Battery Maintenance
Electronic Throttle Position Reset / Learn
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration
Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset
Fuel Injector Coding
7. Wide Vehicle Coverage
X-431 PRO MINI supports all electronic control systems on 12V EFI models, incl. more than 150 European, American and Asian models like Maserati, Ferrari, Rolls Royce, Bentley, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi.Diagnose the electronic control system of prevailing vehicle models covering Asian, European, American and Chinese. It achieves full car model and full system vehicle trouble diagnosis
8. Powerful Diagnosis: Accurate
Launch has rich experience of automotive diagnostic technology (for more than 20 years). It also develops original equipments for a vast majority of Chinese brands of automotive factories, so that X-431 PRO MINI performs diagnosis (fault code, data stream, action test and other functions) as the dealership.
9. Powerful Diagnosis: Fast
X-431 PRO MINI can perform full system diagnosis and one button to clear codes at a high speed. It’s easy to operate.
10. Data Stream record and playback
Record and playback the data stream help you analyze the trouble when driving and solve it.
Automatic scan (OBD VIN) and manual input (INPUT VIN) are available.
12. View History
Generally once a vehicle diagnosis is performed, X-431 PRO MINI will record the every details of diagnostic process. The History function provides a quick access to the tested vehicles and users can resume from the last operation, without the necessity of starting from scratch.
13. Maintenance Help:
Including: How-to Videos, operation skills and user manual, Q&A, Quick start guide etc.
Tap “Login” on the upper right corner of the main menu screen:
If you are a new user, tap “New Registration”. See below picture.
Note: To obtain better service, you need to provide real information.
Create App account: fill in the information in each field and then tap “Register”, a screen similar to the following will appear:
Activate the VCI module:
In the above figure, input the Serial Number and Activation Code, which can be found in the password envelope.
Note: To exit and activate it later, tap “Skip”. In this case, you can activate your connector by tapping “Activate Connector” in “Personal Center”.
Tap “Activate”, a dialog box pops up saying congratulations! You have successfully completed your registration; the next step is to download the diagnostic software
X-431 PRO MINI whole set: X-431 PRO MINI is mainly composed of an X-431 PRO MINI handset, and a DBSCar II VCI module.
X-431 PRO MINI handset
1 VCI module
2 Reset hole
3 Rear camera
4 Camera flash
5 Slot for VCI module For housing the VCI module.
6 POWER/Screen lock key In Off mode, press it to turn X-431 PRO MINI on; In On mode, turn X-431 PRO MINI off with long press or lock screen with short press.
7 Carry strap
8 Air intake vent
9 USB/Charging port To connect to the power adaptor for charging.
11 LCD screen
12 VOLUME +/- Key To adjust the volume. To print the screen, hold and press the POWER and VOLUME – key until a snapshot pops up on the screen.
The captured snapshot is saved in the “Screenshots” folder.
14 Front camera
15 Earphone Jack
X-431 PRO MINI Technical Parameters:
Operating system: Android 5.1
Processor :Quad core 1.3 GHz
LCD screen: 6.9 inch with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
Camera :Front-facing 2MP camera + rear-facing 5MP camera
Battery :3.7V/3000mh rechargeable polymer lithium battery
Connectivity : Wi-Fi: WLAN 802.11b/g/n ，Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1
Working temperature: 0℃ ~ 45℃
Storage temperature: -10℃ ~ 50℃
Working voltage 9 ~18V
Average working current About 85mA
Standby current About 55mA
Working temperature -10℃ ~ 55℃
Storage temperature -20℃ ~ 70℃
Relative humidity 20% ~ 90%
DBScarⅢ adapter parameters:
The brand-new DBScarⅢ adapter is small size and can be easily plugged into the handset to diagnose and matching, it tests car models stably, it supports
CAN diagnosis also USB data transfer.
Size: 69 × 40 × 18 mm
Operating voltage: 9V DC - 18V DC
Test voltage: DC12V
Typical power consumption: ≤2W
Bluetooth distance: 100 m
Connectivity: Bluetooth + wired
Operating temperature: -10℃to 50℃
Red Indicator: Turns red when connected to power supply;
blue Indicator: Turns blue then wireless Bluetooth work;
USB work: Turns green when the connector is connected to the USB cable
1pc x X-431 PRO MINI tablet
1pc x Password envelope
1pc x VCI module (For connecting OBD II vehicles)
1pc x OBD II extension cable
1pc x OBD I adaptor (For connecting the non-16pin diagnostic connector and the
1pc x Battery clamps cable
1pc x Power adaptors
More Items ship from UK, NO TAX & Faster Delivery
1pc x Non-16pin connectors (For connecting non-OBD II vehicle)
Launch X431 Pro Mini FAQs:
Q1: How to save power?
A1: 1) Please turn off the screen while X-431 PRO MINI keeps idle.
2) Set a shorter standby time.
3) Decrease the brightness of the screen.
4) If WLAN connection is not required, please turn it off.
5) Disable GPS function if GPS service is not in use.
Q2: What should I do in case I forgot the screen lock?
A2: You can set screen lock as a pattern or password. If you forgot the password, please consult your device provider or reset your device.
Warning: Resetting may cause data loss. Before use, please make sure important data has been backed up.
Q3: How to do if the system runs slow?
A3: In this case, please do the followings:
> Check all running applications and stop the unnecessary applications (Steps: Settings --> Apps --> Running --> Tap the desired application and then tap “Stop”).
> Check all installed applications, remove the unnecessary applications (Steps: Settings --> Apps --> Downloaded --> Tap the desired application and then tap “Uninstall”).
If all the steps mentioned above are finished and the system still works slowly. Please try to close the system and reboot your X-431 PRO-MINI.
Q4: How to handle when you encounter “Insufficient storage space”?
A4: If this happens while downloading the diagnostic software, please proceed as
1) Get your X-431 PRO-MINI username and password ready. If you forgot the password, please dial our hotline to retrieve it with the product serial number 98539*******.
2) Reset the X-431 PRO MINI to the default factory settings (For details, please refer to Q5).
3) Tap “Settings” --> “WLAN”, choose the desired WLAN network to connect.
4) Open the browser and visit www.dbscar.com to download and install the latest App.
5) After the installation is complete, launch the application and login with your username and password.
6) Tap --> “Update” to download the diagnostic software.
Note: For new App, the software structure and storage space occupied by the vehicle software have been optimized so as to avoid the occurrence of insufficient storage.
Q5: How to reset X-431 PRO MINI?
A5: Resetting may cause data loss. Before doing so, please make sure important data and information has been backed up.
Do the following to reset X-431 PRO MINI:
1) Tap “Settings” --> “Back & Reset”;
2) Tap “Factory data reset”;
3) Tap “Reset tablet”;
4) Tap “Clear all data” to start resetting until the tool automatically reboots.
Q6: Why some videos on the website can be not played?
A6: It possibly results from:
1) The current browser does not support Flash playing;
2) Flash player does not support this video.
Try to use other browsers to watch it or install other Flash player.
Q7: The date and time of X-431 PRO MINI cannot be set.
A7: It is because Automatic date & time is set on your X-431 PRO MINI. Tap “Settings” --> “Date & time”, deselect “Automatic date & time” and then set the date and time manually. Since the diagnostic reports are saved and sorted by date, please make sure the system date and time is properly configured on this tool.
Hot ECU programmer, kess v2/ktag/ktm bench/iprog...Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.Email: sales@CarDiagTool.co.ukSkype:cardiag.co.uk
After sale service:
Almost all item has one year warranty.
We also offer free fix to almost item we sold within one year,free repair.Man-made damage need pay.
We not offer warranty on keys,cables,adapter,online sent software,please notice it.
Launch X431 Pro Mini VS X-431 Pro
X-431 PRO MINI Tablet
It is used to receive and analyze the lived vehicle data from the VCI module, and then indicate the test result.
VCI Module (only applies to 12V cars)
The VCI module works as a vehicle communication interface device, which is designed to read the vehicle data and then send it to X-431 PRO MINI tablet via Bluetooth.
Remember to remove the VCI connector from the DLC if it keeps unattended.
Please re-insert the VCI connector into the slot on the back of the tablet after use to avoid loss.
Charging & Turning on
1. Connect the power adaptor to the USB port of the tool
2. If the tool is being charged, a charging indicator displays. Once the indicator turns, charging is complete.
3. Pressing the POWER button will start the tool and enter the home screen.
Note: on first use of the tool, or if the tool remains idle for a long period of time, there may be insufficient battery power to start the tool. Please charge for a minimum of 5 minutes before attempting to turn it on again. Please use the power adaptor included within the kit to charge the tool. No responsibility can be assumed for any damage or loss caused as a result of using any power adaptor other than the one supplied.
Launch X431 Pro Mini Wi-Fi Set up
X-431 PRO MINI tablet supports Wi-Fi connection. To enable you to surf the Internet, REGISTER App, launch remote diagnosis and update the diagnostic software etc, please follow the steps below to configure the network:
1. On the home screen, tap “Settings” > Wi-Fi.
2. Slide the Wi-Fi switch to ON, the system starts searching for available Wi-Fi networks.
3. Select a wireless network. If the chosen network is open X-431 PRO MINI will connect automatically, if the selected network is encrypted, a network password will need to be entered.
4. When “Connected” appears, it indicates the tablet is properly connected to the Internet.
Preparation & Connection
1) Switch the ignition on;
2) The vehicle battery voltage should be 9-14V;
3) Throttle should be in a closed position.
2. Locate vehicle’s DLC socket
The DLC (Data Link Connector) provides standard 16 pins and is generally located on driver’s side, about 12 inch away from the center of dashboard. See Figure DLC Location. If DLC is not equipped under dashboard, a label indicating its position will be given, in case no DLC is found, please refer to Automobile Repair Manual.
Select the desired diagnostic connector according to the vehicle DLC type and then follow the steps below to proceed:
1. For vehicles equipped with universal OBD-II diagnostic socket, plug the VCI module into the vehicle’s DLC directly or use the OBD II extension cable to connect the VCI module and the DLC.
2. For vehicles not equipped with OBD-II management system, do the following:
1) Select the corresponding non-16pin connector.
2) Plug the non-16pin end of the connector into the DLC socket, then connect the other end to the OBD I adaptor, and then tighten the captive screws.
3) Connect the other end of the adaptor to the VCI module.
4) To supply power to OBD I adaptor from:
A. Battery Clamps Cable: Connect one end of the battery clamps cable to vehicle’s battery, and the other end to the power jack of OBD I adaptor, or
B. Cigarette Lighter Cable (optional): Connect one end of the cigarette lighter cable to vehicle’s cigarette lighter receptacle, and the other end to the power jack of OBD I adaptor.