Multi-language wiTech MicroPod 2 V17.04.27 diagnostic and programming interface for Chrysler fits in your shirt pocket and provides 100% CAN coverage for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Fiat.
wiTech MicroPod 2 for Chrysler
wiTECH MicroPod 2 Diagnostic Tool Highlights:
1. Software Version: V17.04.27
2. Multi-Languages available: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Chinese
3. PC-Based: Requires PC connection
Using Tips (Important): can't connect to Internet, can't update
V17.04.27 Software Operating System Required:
V17.04.27 Software Installation Tips:
1. install AdobeAIRInstaller.exe
2. install jre-6u45-windows-i586.exe
3. install wiTECH_Install_17.04.27.exe
4. Restart the computer
MicroPOD II features:
* Supports all the latest technologies and vehicle platforms including the latest Chrysler and Fiat Vehicles.
* Works as a direct replacement for the wiTECH POD
MicroPOD II model year coverage:
Although small in stature, this dongle-style device offers 100% CAN - equipped coverage to 2016 for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Fiat vehicle platforms.
MicroPOD II function:
1) It can be used as diagnostic and programming tool by the dealerships. It replaces your StarMobile, StarScan, and wi-TECH POD, and enables your technicians to increase their productivity and provide world-class diagnostic services to your customers.
2) A separate Tech Authority Subscription is required to access to Module Re-Flash Programming, TSBs, wiring diagrams, and repair information.
1pc x MicroPOD II interface
1pc x USB cable
1pc x CD ( for Chrysler only ! )
wiTech Micropod2 red light flashes microprocessor 1 is unresponsive solution:
I was ready to connect the wiTECH2 Micropod 2 interface to diagnose Chrysler 300M, but after i connected the adapter with laptop, the MicroPod2 indicator light flashed and software prompted error message “microprocessor 1 is unresponsive”. What’s the problem
1.Software is not compatible with hardware/firmware.
We have several wiTECH2 Micropod 2 Chrysler diagnostic scan tools clone (SP271-C,SP271-B,SP271), they are made by different manufacturer. Software cannot be mixed used. i.e SP271-C wiTech software can work with SP271-C Micropod II firmware. Please use the default software CD in package.
2. Incorrect connection
Please follow the correct steps to connect the micropod2
Connect wiTech Micropod2 to vehicle first
If the red indicator light turn on, then connect wiTech to laptop
Open wiTech software (if software detect newer wiTech version,it will run an upgrade.Wait the upgrade completed. If it does not prompt to update software to newer version, just run software)
If you connect to laptop first (power by USB cable) and run software immediately, software and firmware will automatically synchronous upgrade and that will lead to the firmware failure. MUST CONNCT THE DEVICE TO VEHICLE.
If the red indicator flashes, the firmware is damaged. You have to send it back to repair.
wiTech MicroPod2 "wiTech Sundown " Error Solution:
Error "Attention: wiTECH 1.0 Sundown
As previously cummuniocated, wiTech 1.0 will no longer diagnose vehicles that are fully supported in wiTECH 2.0 beginning in July.
Please upgrade your micropod to wiTECH 2.0 so that you will not see any lapse in vehicle coverage.
For information on how to upgrade your micropod to wiTECH 2.0, visit webpage at..."
The error is caused by wrong software version. You have installed witech V17.03.10, this old version is not compatible with Micropod. You should install correct V17.04.27 version in software CD.
CGDI MB Key Programmer and Accessories
More Items Shipped from UK Warehouse
Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.Email: sales@CarDiagTool.co.ukSkype:cardiag.co.ukWhatsapp:+86 15002705698
After sale service:Almost all item has one year warranty.
We also offer free fix to almost item we sold within one year,free repair.Man-made damage need pay.We not offer warranty on keys,cables,adapter,online sent software,please notice it.